The finance organization of Kraft Canada decided to create a three-day leadership academy for its entire organization of 120 finance professionals to increase their skills and understanding of complex technical and financial subject matter.
- To train Kraft financial subject matter experts in how to develop complex content into training modules for the academy
- To train the financial subject matter experts to deliver the content to their colleagues by engaging them in the learning process
- Assessed the needs of both the trainers and their potential audiences
- Designed and delivered two train-the-trainer workshops — the first to train the Kraft financial subject matter experts in designing training and the second to train them to deliver the training, including stand-up practice sessions
- Coached the subject matter experts in between the sessions to strengthen the design of their training module
- Developed a full-length business case to be delivered at the leadership academy